The ITA has as the prime objective the promotion of consistent standards of professionalism and service in the IT industry. The ITARCS has been set up specifically to address recruitment and contracting issues on behalf of the ITA within the IT industry wrt the Labour Relations Act and other employment legislation.
When entrusting your future career to an ITA approved recruitment consultancy, you will not only be assured of highly professional and ethical service, but you will also enjoy a significant advantage in a highly competitive employment market.
The objectives of ITARCS are:
- Promotion of consistent standards of professionalism and service in the IT recruitment industry.
- To address recruitment and contracting issues wrt the new Labour Relations Act and employment legislation.
The benefits of using an ITARCS member for your recruiting needs are:
- ITARCS members subscribe to and are bound by a Code of Conduct, designed to protect candidates and clients, as well as ensuring high levels of professionalism.
- Many prestigious organisations use ITARCS members exclusively for the recruitment of staff.
- Your application will be dealt with courteously, professionally, and in the strictest confidence.
- Should you be invited for an interview, you will receive an objective assessment of your suitability for the positions available, as well as professional vocational guidance.
- You will receive regular feedback on the status of your application and you may withdraw your application at any stage.
- You will be referred to a prospective employer with your prior knowledge and consent, and after being briefed on the company and position for which you are being considered.
- ITA contracts will be used in all negotiations. ITA contracts have been drawn up by legal advisors and are regularly updated.
- ITARCS members will not headhunt your staff.
- ITARCS consultants are well trained ensuring you of first class service.